Friday, February 09, 2007

The Lost and Found Essays

One of the things that I had to unhappily do as a student of Temple University was to take courses that had nothing to do with Electrical Engineering. Television and Life, Intellectual Heritage, African-American History are a few examples.

I was more or less bored to go these classes, but two semesters into them and I had actually begun to enjoy the stuff I was doing there. Things like essays, peer reviews and discussions soon became a fresh breather from the routine of designing circuits and soldering transistors.

I happened to retrieve a bunch of essays that I wrote during these courses. I actually got them from my TU e-mail account, which could expire anytime.

Over the next few weeks I am going to post them here. Nothing wrong in publishing something you loved doing, is there?

Students, coming through web search engines and looking for material, feel free to use my stuff but make sure you write to me. I will smilingly accept your thanks and also tell you the grades I got on these ;-).

No comments: